OminousTranquillityOminousTranquillity

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

SnG: Desert Theme (Battle) SnG: Desert Theme (Battle)

Pretty good

It's pretty good man, but if you're making this for a game either make it longer or have it loop better. As it stands there is a huge gap between when it will restart and that will be extremely annoying after just a few times.

Froodjakle responds:

Don't worry about the pause in the loop, I have coding in-game that causes the song to loop before the silent pause. I just put it under loop on here because, technically, it is a loop. FL Studio just automatically adds that ending to a song so that any notes that need to fade out can do so. I'll try and see if there's a way to remove that pause at the end for future songs, but like I said, don't worry about how it'll sound in the game itself, I already have a solution to that.

Hitler And His Talking Vagina Hitler And His Talking Vagina

ummm.....

This would be cool in a flash, but as a song i just don't think its that good.
Its funny but not deserving of top five.

Romantic Insanity Romantic Insanity

its so... beautiful...

Amazing work man. I started tearing up at this awesomeness.

The Bearer of Light The Bearer of Light

Wow....

You really like the double kick dont u lawl. Touch it up just a little bit and it will be epic. \m/>_<\m/

Spaz Game Boss Music Spaz Game Boss Music

Some advice

Turn the volume up. rly its sooo quiet. also take some time to polish this up. When it is hitting the high notes or switches notes fast it just doesn't blend too well. Unless thats how its supposed to sound.

Anyway i hope you take some time to patch it up. If you did it would be pretty good.

Hidden Ace: Lord of the S Hidden Ace: Lord of the S

sweet

Defiantly finish this song man. When the bass drum goes fast it sounds a bit rumbly but other than that its awesome.

ninjex15009 responds:

took care of the 'rumbling' effect not too sure if it sounds much better since the low end guitar is really faded but it been fixed none the less.
thanks for the advice

Armed with Courage Armed with Courage

Pure awsome

This is amazing. I love the choir part. 10/10 5/5

KoT - Lord of Storm and War KoT - Lord of Storm and War

storm the castle!

Amazing song man. That really gets me in a medevil rpg mood.

Black Burn ZX Black Burn ZX

Verry well done.

I agree with DoragonShinzui08 that it doesn't have the same feel, but that isn't always a bad thing. I thoroughly enjoyed the song.